APPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 217 Medical Officers, group 4 Post can be checked from the official website. The APPSC is now accepting APPSC Recruitment 2023 for many positions. Students interested in the posts can submit their applications via the official portal of the APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Recruitment 2023
A total of 217 positions, including those for Medical Officers, Group 4 services, Lecturers, and non-gazetted jobs, will be filled due to the different recruitment announcements. Students interested in applying for any of the positions listed below should check the official statements on the website for further information since the application deadlines vary for each job.
The APPSC is now accepting applications for various vacancies. Students can submit their APPSC Recruitment 2023 applications for the positions via the APPSC’s official portal at psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Vacancy 2023
A total of 217 posts, including those for Medical Officers, Group 4 firms, Lecturers, and non-gazetted jobs, will be filled due to the various recruitment announcements. The closing date for each position listed below is different, and eligible students are strongly encouraged to check the official notices on the website for further information.
The Commission will administer a computer-based recruitment exam through a written examination before deciding who will be selected for the position. A separate notification will be public on the dates of the written exam. The students are obligated to check the website of the Commission consistently to keep themselves informed about the upcoming times and locations of the written exams. The exam will be of the objective kind, and students will respond to the questions using a computer system.
Eligibility For APPSC Recruitment 2023
- The student has to be an Indian citizen.
- The maximum age restriction for SC/ST students is flexible by five or up to 43 years old. The maximum age restriction for students with disabilities will be lowered by five years, or up to 43 years old.
- On the last day for application submission, students awaiting the results of the qualifying exam are not required to submit.
- When filling out applications for the Main Examination, students with disabilities should check the positions for which, according to the advertising, a specific type of disability qualifies for a reservation and apply for or choose the preference.
APPSC Recruitment 2023 – Admit Card
Students who have gone for the APPSC Recruitment 2023 must get their admit card from the official website of the APPSC as soon as it becomes available. The steps necessary to download the APPSC admit card are below.
- Go to the APPSC portal.
- Choose the “important link” option on the homepage.
- Click on the “admit card.”
- There will be a special notice for admit card for various positions.
- Open the admit card relevant to you and click the URL on it.
- Fill out the login form using their credentials.
- Enter your information and click the “submit” button.
- Download your admit card and get it printed for future reference
APPSC Notification 2023
Notification in pdf format for the APPSC Group 4 Shortly, the APPSC Group 4 newest official notice for the year 2023 will be made available to the public. The APPSC Group 4 notice is an essential document about the APPSC Group 4 Exam that will be performed since it includes all the information and schemes the students need to know to succeed in the exam.
The official notice contains details such as the beginning and end dates for the application process, the APPSC Group 4 notification 2023 exam dates, and more.
How to apply for APPSC Recruitment Online?
- Check out the APPSC’s official portal at psc.ap.gov.in.
- To register for a one-time profile, use the URL given in the application form.
- Create your profile, and then apply for the position.
- Submit your application by completing the form, uploading your document, and paying the application cost.
- Upload your application and download a copy for your records.
You can ask questions about the APPSC Recruitment 2023 by just dropping them in the comment box below.