IGNOU ID Card Download PDF, Enrollment Number & Login link can be checked from the official website of IGNOU. The Identity Cards for the academic year 2022–2023 got announced by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). To enter the classroom and the exam room, students must have an IGNOU ID card.
IGNOU ID Card
When attending classes on campus, all students are required to bring their ID cards. The ID cards will prove their acceptance into IGNOU and their chosen course. From IGNOU’s official website and app, you can download the IGNOU ID Card PDF.
All students can now obtain their ID cards online; it is no longer available at any campus offices. Although there is no deadline for students to download their ID cards, you should do so as soon as possible to avoid any issues. You will have access to the Campus Library and other campus resources with the ID Cards. The official IGNOU ID Card Download PDF page is available at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU ID Card Download PDF
IGNOU has digitalized most of its operations to encourage openness and speed up processing. Now that all students can access the services online, they can save time. Students can access the library online, check their registration status, re-register, take admission to various courses, download assignments, download previous years’ exam papers, and receive their IGNOU ID Card Download PDF from the official portal.
All students have access to their ID Cards online using their registration username, password, and enrollment number. Your documents are password-protected, which ensures that neither your documents nor your personal information get leaked. You will need to print your IGNOU ID card after downloading it in PDF format. You must print off your ID card since you cannot access campus services using a soft copy of it.
IGNOU ID Card Download by Enrollment Number
- Go to IGNOU’s official website, ignou.ac.in.
- Your enrollment number and program selection take place here. Enter your birthdate and press the “submit” button.
- You’ll see a new page with several options relevant to your course. Select “Student’s Zone” from the taskbar
- Choices related to your enrollment will show up, like paying your fees, downloading a prospectus, getting admitted, checking your registration status, choosing programs, etc.
- Select “Download Identity Card” from this menu.
- The opportunity to get your identity card from the website will appear in a new window, or you can download the IGNOU App.
- When you click “Download the ID Card from the Website,” a page will open with the IGNOU ID Card Download PDF.
- Your 10-digit enrollment number will serve as the ID Card’s password protection.
IGNOU ID Card Download by Username and Password
The students can download their ID cards using their usernames and password.
- Go to ignouadmission.samarth.edu, Samarth’s official website.
- Enter your username and password on the home page.
- Fill out the data and hit the submit button.
- A window containing information about your registration and the program you have selected will show on the screen.
- From the taskbar, select the ‘Services’ option.
- Select “IGNOU Enrollment Number Download.”
- Download your ID card, which will be password-protected with your enrollment number.
How to get a Duplicate IGNOU ID Card?
- If you lose your ID card, you can request a replacement at the regional office of your college.
- Bring a demand note payable to the IGNOU Registrar and a copy of your general degree.
- You will get a request form for a duplicate IGNOU enrollment number. Enter all your information, including your enrollment number.
- Provide these papers and a passport-size photo at the office.
- You will get your ignou.ac.in ID Card Download PDF the same day you submit your application.
- If not, you can obtain your ID card the following day.
Students should use the comment box below to ask queries concerning the IGNOU ID Card Download, Enrollment Number.
What is the IGNOU Identity Card?
All students registered in the IGNOU get an identity card. It enables the students to use the services offered by IGNOU and acts as verification that they are part of the institution.
How do I access the IGNOU enrollment number PDF file?
Your enrollment number serves as the password for the IGNOU ID Card. On your IGNOU registration, a 10-digit number is available. Your enrollment number proves that you have registered for an IGNOU course.
Can I submit a duplicate ID card application online?
You cannot submit an online request for a duplicate IGNOU ID card. You must visit the regional offices to apply for a duplicate ID card.