MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023 Exam Date, Hall Ticket download link and date can be checked online. The MPPEB will use this recruitment campaign to hire 200 students for Excise Constable positions. Students submitted applications for the vacancies between the 10th and 24th of December 2022. A written examination, and an interview, will take place to choose the students for the position. The board will provide Admit Card 2023 to the students who meet the requirements for the written exam. To get their MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023, students must log in using their application number and date of birth.
MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
Students who have completed and submitted the online application form can participate in a written exam that the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will administer. According to the current timetable, the examination will take place on the 20th of February, 2023. Students will get the MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023 one week before the scheduled exam day. The examination board will send invitations to the students, publishing the admit card and other necessary documentation, requesting that they appear for the exam.
To get the call letter from the commission’s portal, students need the credentials they created for their online application account. The committee conducted the application process from the 10th to the 24th of December, 2022. As a result, many students applied to participate in the exam and are now anticipating the exam call letter.
MP Excise Constable Exam Date 2023
|Exam Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Job Name||Excise Constable|
|Start Date For Application||The 10th of December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||94th December 2022|
|Last Date For Application||The 31st of December 2022|
|Exam Date||From the 20th of February 2023|
MPPEB Excise Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- It will be a written examination using OMR.
- On the question paper, you can expect Multiple Choice Questions.
- Students will get one mark for each of the hundred questions.
- Students will get two hours to write the examination.
Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2023
The MP Excise Constable exam admit card will become available on the official website when it gets announced by the MPPEB. Students should only use the official portal maintained by the MPPEB to get the students admit cards for the MP Excise Constable exam. If a student loses the MP Excise Constable Exam admit card, they can get it again from the official portal.
Students for the MP Abkari Sipahi should have their completed application forms while downloading the admit cards. The admit card for the MP Excise Constable Exam, which the MPPEB will distribute, will only become accessible in the form of a PDF file on the official exam portal. Students must not bring any restricted items into the exam room.
How To Download MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023?
- Navigate to peb.mp.gov.in to access the official portal.
- Find the “Admit Card” section.
- Links to all admit cards will be available.
- Locate the URL relevant to the Excise Constable or Abkari Aarakshak position.
- When you click on that link, a new web page will load.
- Provide your login information.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and print the MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023 for future reference.
Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable Admit Card – Important Points
- Along with the other required documents, students must provide an original and a duplicate copy of their identification.
- The students must try to arrive at the exam location at least 40 to 45 minutes before the reporting time printed on the admit card.
- Maintain a safe distance from other students and follow all the covid-19 procedures while on the exam premises.
- Students should finish their revision for the Excise Constable exam at least one day in advance to prevent any last-minute issues.
If you have any queries concerning MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023, leave them in the comments section.