MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2023 is now available for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh state. Applications will be accepted from 8th October 2023 at the official web portal of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Check the whole article to know more information about the MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2023 such as its eligibility criteria, registration process, official notification and many more.
MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2023
The application for the recruitment of the MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 has been started by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. It has been officially notified by the MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) that they are accepting applications for the MPPEB Group 1 and 2 Recruitment. Applicants who are interested can start registering themselves for the post from 8th October 2023.
The last date to apply for the MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 recruitment 2023 is 22nd October 2023. A total of 208 vacancies have been issued for Group 1 and Group 2. Candidates have to go through the registration process to apply for the position of MPPEB at the official web portal provided by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
To get more essential information such as the MPPEB registration process, eligibility criteria, official notification and much more, check out the complete article.
MPPEB Group 2 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to register themselves, can fill out the application form at the official web portal of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). They can apply through the direct link mentioned below in this article. The process of registration is also provided below in this article.
Below, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the post of the Assistant Accountant Officer (AAO), Accountant, Deputy Auditor, and more. The eligibility list are as follows:
- Applicant should be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should have a educational qualification depending on the post which he/she applied.
- Educational qualification are different for different posts. Applicants can find it on the official web portal or at the time of application form filling.
- Applicant should be the age of between 18 years to 40 years.
- They should have a Aadhar Card because they will get verified from it.
- Applicants should have as Photo Identity Card which should be approved by the UIDAI.
- They have to bring the Photo Identity Card at the Examination centre with Admit card.
Candidates must match the eligibility conditions provided by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) to become eligible for the posts. We have given the list of some important points of the MPPEB eligibility criteria in the list above. With the help of this list the candidates will get an idea of the MPPEB Recruitment eligibility criteria 2023.
MPPEB Group 2 Apply Online
Following are the registration procedure to apply for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 for the post of Assistant Accountant Officer , Accountant, Deputy Auditor, etc. Simply follow the steps given below and register yourself for the posts. The steps to fill out application form for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- At first, go to the official web portal peb.mp.gov.in on Google Chrome or any other web browser in your device.
- Enter your information such as your Name, Contact Number, E-mail Address, etc.
- A Registration Number and Password will be given to the applicant.
- Now, tap on the Login Page option.
- An Application form will open to your screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering your necessary details like Educational Qualifications, Personal Details, Contact information, etc.
- After filing out the application form, you have the upload the required documents such as Passport sized photographs, Scanned copy of your signature, Educational certificates, etc.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
- At last, you have finally registered your application for the MPPEB Recruitment 2023.
- Take a screenshot or save your application form for future use.
MPPEB Group 2 Notification PDF
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will soon upload the official notification about the MPPEB Recruitment 2023 at their official web portal. The MPPEB Group 2 Notification will be uploaded in a PDF format. In the notification, the candidates will get all the essential information regarding the recruitment posts i.e. Assistant Accountant Officer (AAO), Accountant, Deputy Auditor, etc.
|Name||MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Number of Vacancies||208|
|Starting Date of Application||8th October 2023|
|Last Date of Application||22nd October 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The candidates who wants to register themselves can do it at the official web portal of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). We have mentioned the steps-by-step guidance for the registration procedure above in this article. Candidates can also apply by tapping on the direct link given below.
Below is the to the official web portal of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
Official web portal
Thank you for visiting to our article. Please come back to our web portal for the latest information regarding the Government Recruitments and Exams. Comment your queries in the comment section given below.