Poco C50 Launch Date, Price in India, Specifications, Features, and other essential details are provided in this article. The new Poco C50 will be going to launch in India very soon. If you want to know more about the new Poco C50, stay tuned to us until the end. In this article, we have provided the specifications and features, including its price in India.
Poco C50 Launch Date
POCO has not officially announced the Poco C50 Launch Date yet. According to some reports, POCO will launch its most recent device, Poco C50, probably on 3rd January 2023 in the Indian Market. The e-commerce website Flipkart recently uploaded an official teaser of the Poco C50 and confirmed its launch in India. The Poco C50 smartphone will be the third variant of the Poco C series after Poco C31 and Poco C3. The last variant of the C series, the Poco C31, was launched on 30th September 2021 in India. Poco C3 was the first in the C series to make its Indian debut on 6th October 2020.
POCO is a Chinese company which is specialized in manufacturing smartphones. Formerly it was known as POCO by Xiaomi and Pocophone. First, it was a sub-brand of Xiaomi, and on 17th January 2020, POCO India became an independent company. Later, on 24th November 2020, POCO became a global company. The first smartphone of the Poco company, Pocophone F1, was released in August 2018.
Besides its key features like Camera, Storage, Configurations, Battery, etc., the new Poco C50 comes with more features such as Digital Zoom, Face Detection, HDR shooting mode, Exposure Compensation, Autoflash, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and more.
Poco C50 Price in India
Soon POCO will launch the new Poco C50 in the Indian market. The price range of the Poco C50 will start from INR 11,990 in India. The Poco C50 will be available with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The device will be available in three colours expectedly, i.e., Black, Green and Gold.
At the price range under INR 12,000, the Poco C50 is an excellent choice which comes with outstanding camera performance. Once launched, the new Poco C50 will be available on the e-commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon, etc. You can purchase the smartphone on some offline stores, also.
Poco C50 Specifications
In the table given below, we have provided the full specification of the new variant of the Poco C series, Poco C50.
|Poco C50 Specifications|
|Name of the Device||Poco C50|
|Network Support||5G is not Supported in India, 4G is Supported in India, 3G, 2G|
|Launch Date||3rd January 2023 (Expected)|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G85|
|CPU||Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55)|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G85|
|Rear Camera||48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection|
|Display||6.6 inches (16.76 cm)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Operating System||Android v12|
|Available Colours (Expected)||Black, Green and Gold|
|Sensor||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging, microUSB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 b/g/n)|
Key Features of Poco C50
- Camera:- The developers of the new Poco C50 have installed three cameras on its rear side. This includes a 48 Megapixel Primary Camera and two 2 Megapixel Secondary cameras with f/1.7 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively. In addition, it has an 8 Megapixel front camera for selfies.
- Display:- The device has a 6.6 inches (16.76 cm) display which belongs to the IPS LCD family. Moreover, it has a 720 x 1600 pixels of resolution and 266ppi pixel density. In addition, there is a waterdrop notch on the front bezel-less screen of the device.
- Configuration:- The Poco C50 has a processor of Cortex A75 and Eight-core Cortex A55 for daily operations. Also, it has an Octa-core (Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55) CPU, which runs at a maximum speed of 2GHz. Other device configurations include 6GB RAM, MALI-G52 MC2, and MediaTek Helio G85 chipset.
- Battery:- The device offers a 5000 mAh battery, which belongs to the Li-Polymer family. The battery cannot be removed and is compatible with Rapid Charging.
- Connectivity:- The connectivity features of the new Poco C50 are Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 b/g/n), Micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth v5.2, 4G VolTE, A-GPS, and Mobile Hotspot.
- Storage:- The Poco C50 device offers an internal memory of 64GB which can be extended with a Micro SD Card of up to 512 GB.
What are your views about the new Poco C50? Please share them with us in the comment section below.
Thank you so much for staying tuned with us till the end.
Tap here to go back.