SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other details can be checked here. The Staff Selection Committee is an agency under the administration of the Indian government that selects students to fill various government positions. Students interested in the Stenographer position can submit their application to the Staff Selection Commission. This post will discuss the SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Form, Eligibility, and more.
SSC Stenographer 2023
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the examination for prospective students to fill the Stenographer Grade “C” and Stenographer Grade “D” positions. Qualified students in the selection process get positions in various ministries, departments, and organizations within the Indian government.
Students interested in applying for the SSC Stenographer 2023 must have stenography skills, either in Hindi or English. Students can only apply online for the Stenographer position. The students will give a computer-based exam and then demonstrate their stenography skills.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023
The official SSC Stenographer 2023 Recruitment announcement will be available on the organization’s website. Soon after the formal notice, the number of open positions will become public. The notification will be accessible in PDF format.
It will include all pertinent information, including educational requirements, application methods, examination procedures, and the number of open vacancies. On the SSC official portal, qualified students interested in applying for the position can apply online.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Exam Date
The following table provides possible exam dates for the SSC Stenographer 2023.
|Online Application Form Release||November 2023|
|Admit Card||February 2024|
|Exam Date||March 2024|
|Skill Test||May 2024|
|Final Result||May 2024|
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023
On the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission, eligible students can submit their applications online. The following are the instructions to apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023:
- Check out the SSC webpage at ssc.nic.in.
- Locate the link labeled “SSC Stenographer Registration” and click on it.
- Complete a “One Time Registration” form (OTR).
- Input the required information and hit the “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, students will receive the enrollment ID and password on their phone number and email address provided during registration.
- Sign in with your credentials and complete the application form.
- Provide a scanned copy of your picture, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Check the details and make sure the entered information is correct.
- Submit the application form.
- Get a copy of the application form for future use.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Eligibility
- Students must be citizens of India, Nepal, or Bhutan.
- High school graduation from a recognized institution or board.
- Applicants for Grade C must be between 18 and 30 years old, while students for Grade D must be between 18 and 27 years old.
|Categories||Relaxation In Age (Years)|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15|
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023
- The exam consists of two parts: a skills exam and a stenography exam.
- The written examination will have three parts: A, B, and C.
- The first two parts, A and B, will each have fifty questions, and the third part, C, will have one hundred questions.
- Students will get two hours to complete the exam.
- For every question, the participant will get one mark.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a total of 200 questions throughout the three different parts of the exam.
- 0.25 marks will get deducted from your total score for each wrong answer.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023
The SSC Stenographer exam admits card will be available online on the SSC’s portal. The CBT and the skill exam admit card will become available separately. Students can get their SSC Steno admission cards by following the instructions below:
- Check out the webpage at ssc.nic.in.
- Locate the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 and click on it.
- Input the required information, such as the student’s name, roll number, and birth date, and hit the “Submit” button.
- The Stenographer Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download and save the admit card for future use.
SSC Stenographer Result 2023
After completing the skill exam, the Commission will provide a final merit list or an allotment list on the official portal. Students on the merit list get the panel’s recommendation for the open position. Here are the steps you must follow to get your SSC Stenographer results:
- Check out the SSC webpage at ssc.nic.in.
- Choose the link labeled “SSC Stenographer Result for Grade C and D.”
- The PDF document will appear on a new window.
- Find your name using Ctrl+F.
- You got selected if your name is available in the merit list.
If you want to ask about SSC Stenographer 2023, let us know in the comment area.