UPSC IFS Notification: The Union Public Service Commission will going to release the notification for the vacancies in Indian Forest Service. The department will first release the forms for the exam, and then they will conduct the exam. It is expected that the forms will be available from February 2023. To know more about the UPSC IFS exam, kindly read the complete article; you will get to know UPSC IFS Notification, Exam Date, Form, Eligibility, and Pattern.
UPSC IFS 2023 Notification
The department of the Union Public Service Commission will soon be going to release the notification in which they will release the form for the exam, and it is expected that the form will be released in the month of February 2023. The department will conduct the exam for Indian Forest Service (IFS). They are offering jobs for the post under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change. All interested candidates can apply for the post vacancies by filling out the examination form whenever it is available, hopefully in February. All the candidates are requested to stay alert regarding the exam of UPSC IFS Notification.
The notification of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) IFS will have all the information regarding the exam and the post. The number of vacancies is not released yet; it will get confirmed when the notification is released. Candidates are requested to prepare well according to the previous examination and take an idea of the exam and syllabus. When the notification is available, candidates will get their proper syllabus for the exam. The notification will be released online on the official website of UPSC; candidates can download the notification from the official website. We have also provided you with a direct link to the official website at the end of the article through that link; you can visit the official site.
UPSC IFS Exam Date 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) IFS exam date is not released. Exams for IFS will be conducted in two parts first is prelims, and the second is mains. Candidates who will clear the prelims exam are eligible to sit in the mains exam. The exam dates are not finalized yet, but it is expected that the prelims may be conducted in the month of May 2023. And the Mains are expected to be conducted in the month of November 2023. All the confirmation of exam dates will be cleared when the notification is released. After the exam, candidates who cleared the examination will have to clear the interview. Before the exam, candidates get there admit cards for the exam. Because without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to sit in the exam. Now let’s get some other details regarding the exam.
UPSC IFS Form 2023
The form for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) IFS is expected to be released on February 1, 2023. All the candidates interested in the IFS post need to fill out the application form. On the basis of the number of application forms, the department will arrange the exam centres, and they will also release the admit cards for all the candidates who have filled out the application form.
Candidates need to fill out the application form through the official website of the department. Whenever the department declares the dates of the application form, they will also declare the last date also. And all the aspirants need to submit the form before the last date. So if you find any difficulties in filling out the application form, then there is no need to worry; we will guide you through the step-by-step procedure of filling it out the application form. The steps are as follows.
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSC to fill out the application form.
- Now on the home page of the website, you will see a section which is called “What’s New”
- Now candidates have to find the option “UPSC IFS Application Form 2022”.
- When you find the link, click on that link.
- Now you will see a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter all the valid information, such as email id or mobile number, for the registration.
- On successful registration, the candidates will get an application number with a password, after which candidates can proceed to fill out the online application form.
- Now enter all the required details, such as personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph, signature and all the necessary documents.
- Now the last step is you need to pay the form fee.
UPSC IFS Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) IFS is that the candidate must be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries like Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
According to educational qualification, a candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in one of the subjects, specifically, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology.
UPSC IFS Pattern
- There are two papers, GS I and CSAT, both objective in nature.
- Each question in the General Studies paper carries 2 marks.
- Each question in the Civil Service Aptitude Test paper carries 2.5 marks.
- There is a 1/3 mark deduction for every incorrect answer.
- The UPSC IFoS Mains exam is absolutely separate from the IAS (UPSC CSE) exam.
- There are 6 papers in the Indian Forest Service Mains Exam.
- Each paper is a descriptive type.
- Two optional subjects are chosen from the given list of subjects.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. If you want to read more content like this, then you must visit our website, where you will find content related to exams, results, notifications, government schemes, the latest news, etc. If you have any queries related to the article, then please tell us and do not forget to visit us again.