Vivo X90 Pro Plus Launch Date, Price in India, Specifications & Features, and other additional details and information are available in this article. The Vivo is all set to launch its new device, Vivo X90 Pro Plus, with impressive and premium features. Kindly review the complete article for more data and details about the new Vivo X90 Pro Plus.
Vivo X90 Pro Plus Launch Date
The Vivo X90 Pro Plus Launch Date is not confirmed yet in India. But as per some reports, it is expected to be launched on 22nd December 2022. Recently, the Vivo has launched the new Vivo X90 Pro Plus in China along with Vanilla X90 and X90 Pro. The smartphone is getting a positive response from its customers. One of the main highlights of the Vivo X90 Pro Plus is its camera which performs very well. You can shoot high-quality pictures and videos with its fantastic camera features. The Vivo X90 Pro Plus comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset along with a premium leather design.
Hence, the device is compatible with fluid multitasking, and the customers can also play many graphic-intensive games on the device smoothly. The Vivo X90 Pro Plus is available in two colours only which are Red and Black. If you want a classy look, you can choose the Black colour option.
Once you bring the Vivo X90 Pro Plus smartphone, you will get a handset, obviously, an 80W charger, a transparent case, a SIM card ejector, Type-cable, and some manuals & documentation related to the device in the box. The Vivo X90 Pro Plus is available at a premium price but has many unique and impressive features.
Vivo X90 Pro Plus Price in India
The starting price range of the Vivo X90 Pro Plus in India is approximately INR 74,000. The Vivo X90 Pro Plus with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage capacity will be available at INR 74,000 in India. The other premium variant with 12GB RAM and 512GB storage capacity will be available at an expected price of INR 80,000 in India. All the premium variants of the Vivo X90 Pro Plus are already available in China and some other countries.
Vivo X90 Pro Plus Specifications
Below, we have mentioned the complete specification of the upcoming Vivo X90 Pro Plus.
- Camera:- The device offers a Quad-Lens camera with a 64 Megapixels camera, an Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter of 48 Megapixels, a Telephoto camera of 50 Megapixels, and 50 Megapixels Main Shooter.
- Display:-The new Vivo X90 Pro Plus has a beautiful bezel-less AMOLED 6.78 inches (17.22 cm) display. The multi-touch display has a pixel density of 518ppi and 1440 x 3200 high resolution.
- Configuration:- This new Vivo device has an Octa-core (Cortex A710, Cortex A510, and Cortex X2) processor, and it runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- Battery:- The Vivo X90 Pro Plus offers a non-removable battery. It has a massive 4700 mAh Li-Polymer battery and supports a fast charging system of up to 80W.
- Connectivity:- The connectivity and networking features of the Vivo X90 Pro Plus are A-GPS, network compatibility of 4G VoLTE, 5G, Mobile Hotspot, NFC, Bluetooth v5.2, USB Type-C, and Wi-Fi.
- Storage:- The device has an internal space of 256GB, and the storage cannot be expanded.
Key Features of the Device
The new Vivo X90 Pro Plus comes with a 50 Megapixels primary lens, 48 Megapixels Ultra-Wide Angle, 50 Megapixels tertiary lens, and 64 Megapixels quaternary sensor with an aperture of f/3.5. You can take beautiful selfies with a 32 Megapixel front camera.
|Vivo X90 Pro Plus Specifications & Features|
|Name of the Device||Vivo X90 Pro Plus|
|Network Support||5G, 4G, 3G, 2G|
|Launch Date||22nd December 2022 (Expected)|
|Internal Memory||256 GB|
|Storage Type||UFS 4.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2|
|Rear Camera||50 MP + 48 MP + 50 MP + 64 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP|
AMOLED 6.78 inches (17.22 cm)
|Operating System||Android v13|
|Colours||Red and Black|
|Sensor||Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor|
|Fingerprint Sensor Type||Ultrasonic|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) 5GHz, MIMO|
The power and volume buttons or keys are provided on the right side of the device. It also has an on-screen face lock and fingerprint sensor. The Vivo X90 Pro Plus is around 221 grams in weight,164.3 mm in height, and 75.2 mm in width, and the device’s thickness is 9.7 mm.
Tap Here to go to the homepage.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting our article.
Please revisit our website purnearuniveristy.org. We provide the latest news and updates regarding the launches, features, etc., of upcoming smartphones, vehicles, and more.
What are your views and queries about the newest Vivo family member, Vivo X90 Pro Plus? Share your answers in the comment section below.